IT security awareness training is one of the best ways to defend against cyber attacks and threats, by educating employees on how to recognize and avoid suspicious emails and activities.
Request free online IT Security Training for your staff today! Act now — seats are limited!
How It Works
- Employees self-register with registration code
- Convenient online format with slides, text, and videos
- Covers best practices for protecting Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and sensitive company data
- Topics include ransomware, phishing, phone scams, passwords, Wi-Fi dangers, physical device security, and more!
- Final 20-Question Quiz (80% score to pass)
- Training Certificates
- Admin Training Report (shows scores of each employee)
Your users create their accounts, take the online training, and receive a certificate when they pass the final quiz! Users can start, stop, and resume training when they want. In total, the online security training takes 1-2 hours.
Your primary user (the “manager”) can login to the training portal and access a report of all users. You can see who’s created their account and who’s finished training and passed their final quiz.
We recommend this training be taken on an annual basis! Continuous, ongoing micro-training on timely topics is also included in our more advanced Breach Prevention Services.