Are you ready to take a proactive approach to security for your organization? You can improve your “human firewall” with security education, dark web assessment, phishing tests, and more for your employees!
Ransomware is an epidemic for small to midsize businesses, and email phishing scams continue to be the attack vector of choice for cybercriminals. However, technology alone cannot provide a 100% infallible security defense. So what’s the next step after you’ve hardened your perimeter defense solutions, like your firewall? Educate your employees to avoid common security threats!
Security reports reveal that 95% of data breaches are caused by employee error. Without proper training to spot and avoid falling victim to phishing attempts, employees will continue be the weakest link in an organization’s security defense. OXEN Technology’s Breach Prevention & Security Awareness Services help transform your employees from your weakest link into your strongest defense.
Our Breach Prevention Services for Security Education
OXEN’s Breach Prevention & Security Awareness Services help protect our clients’ businesses with:
- An annual security awareness training course
- Ongoing weekly micro-training videos and quizzes
- Simulated phishing attack campaigns to test employee security mindfulness
- Continuous dark web breach assessments (discover if your personal information has been exposed in a data breach)
- Employee Vulnerability Assessment that combines security metrics into an Employee Secure Score, so you can see which employees are your weakest links
- An employee security score leaderboard that promotes friendly competition
- Thorough security risk assessments
All these features are available through a single online portal!
Can your employees recognize sophisticated phishing scam emails like these?
Want to try it out and have your employees take the course? The annual security training course feature is discounted so you can try out this core component. Register online here today!
This training covers a variety of timely and important topics such as phishing scams, ransomware, malware, insider threats (physical security), phone scams, lost or stolen portable devices, Wi-Fi scams, and more. The course is organized into case studies that are geared around protecting sensitive data.
Request a Demo Today
You can easily upgrade from the discounted security training to the full breach prevention services security portal. Want to take a test drive through features like the Employee Vulnerability Assessment (EVA) metrics? Contact us today to set up a demo!