At OXEN Technology, delivering strong and trusted technology services to our clients is always our primary goal. As the world is closely following the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and the disease it causes, known as COVID-19, the OXEN team has made preparations in order to protect the health and safety of our employees, clients, families, and communities. We know that it is essential that we continue to be able to serve clients in the highest capacity we can while balancing the need to be cautious for ourselves and especially for the most vulnerable in our communities. For this reason, OXEN Technology has made some recent changes to ensure the health and safety of clients and employees.
Supporting the health and safety of our employees and clients
- We have limited employee travel, in-person meetings, and postponed larger gatherings and events.
- To prevent the spread of the virus, we have prohibited any OXEN employee from visiting OXEN offices or client locations if they feel sick or have concerns regarding potential exposure to SARS-CoV-2.
Protecting our clients
- On-site visits to clients will be restricted to companies that do not have employees who:
- have traveled to known areas with the COVID-19 outbreaks;
- are currently showing signs of acute respiratory illness or fever; or
- have been placed under self-isolation or quarantine; or
- are at increased risk of severe illness or death.
- We are also including social distancing of at least 6 feet.
We hope you understand that this is for both client and employee protection.
We recommend you review our readiness document to make sure your company can work through any necessary changes that arise as this issue continues to evolve. And as always, we remain committed to supporting you and keeping your technology running!
OXEN Technology Team