Did you know there are shortcuts for common actions in Outlook? Instead of hunting for the right buttons, just hit these keyboard shortcuts.
- Create a new email: Ctrl + Shift + M
- Send an email: Ctrl + Enter
- Reply to an email: select email and hit Ctrl + R
- Create an appointment: Ctrl + Shift + A
- Create a new meeting request: Ctrl + Shift + Q
If you’ve never used these shortcuts before, you might be asked to confirm to the shortcut for that action (see image below).
Are you an Outlook power user? Check out the full list of available keyboard shortcuts here.